- Start Red Alert 3 and its expansion pack(Uprising), also Tiberium War and Kane’s Wrath.
- Adjust the resolution, windowing, and borderless mode of the game.
- Start the game’s control center.
- Open the map, video, and mod folder of the game.
- Select the running language, run version, and mod for the game.
- Launcher theme, update history, description, introduction, commander panel (a built-in multimedia website) and home page for mod and original games.
- It can provide memory analysis, game optimization, and dynamic recording of the game running process.
- Memory injection, you can modify the game data after the game is running.
- Dll Hook, this feature is currently not tested properly.
- Mouse edge movement when windowing (this feature is implemented but not valid).
We need help！
Unlock the 30FPS limit
Through our analysis of the game files, we found a solution that can remove the game frame limit and keep the game running at the same speed as the original game.
But we lack disassembly technique and understanding of the game binary code. This feature is flawed.
Building construction animation and progressbar and time is not normal. Strange light.
Unit caused by water…?
Improve Mod SDK
The original SDK has a lot of optimizable parts, such as: improve packaging efficiency, extend XSD, fix bugs… I guess this also requires decompilation.
New projects require 3D designers
I think my little friend has a mod that needs a magical designer.
The game has a lot of shaders, and we can implement more functions by modifying them, but we don’t know how to do it.
The software supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English. It automatically selects the language according to the system or manually selects it (if you are on Mars), but as you can see, I want to provide more languages.
Anyone who wants to help us improve this feature can contact me via message or email: email@example.com
In the end: Love my son Okami Yuuki forever!
Note: The project has terminated development.
Note: This product is not officially recognized and supported by EA.